WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
L A T E S T P O S T S
Diana and Phil’s Real Wedding
Corrina and Brandon’s Modern Actual Wedding
Poultry, French Fries, and Christmas Lights…
Chasing after Butterflies
Since they will not be little permanently ..
Acts of Care and Kindness
Spinach Cheese Pizza Muffins
Honey Oat Bread
3 fixing Christmas Pretzel Treats
Quick Chicken Salad
Modern actual wedding comes from Virginia based Bellamanda Photography to us. From Bellamanda Photography:
Corrina & Brandon had this type of gorgeous, DIY-rustic wedding! So it was ideal for a wedding, it was a hot, beautiful day in July. Corrina & Brandon did all the plants and small details (like the focal points, programs, wedding indications, and designs) themselves.
They exchanged their promises during the ceremony with such a gorgeous view their guests for all along with a mountain in Virginia. Purple was the bride-to-be’s preferred color and it was the primary color for the day.
Something else everybody discussed was how fantastic the food was. Pratt’s catering offered a few of the most tasty southern food for the reception and did an amazing job. Everyone had a day full of memories and a blast!
“We Are gon na get Christmas lights…ok?”, french fries, and chicken is what we heard from the car’s back seat last night.
Absolutely nothing warms my heart over to listen to his little opinions are voiced by Graham. Do not get me incorrect, there are minutes when I want he was not so forth including the opinions, however these type of opinions are fantastic!
I need to advise myself to be client with him … however I discover that I’m doing this much less since he’s aging. For almost any of you who’ve young ones, believe me, what is hard changes, although it truly does not get a lot simpler. Does that make good sense? I am so grateful that he has the ability to verbally reveal exactly what it is that he desires or requires at this time in his little life. And I’m likewise grateful that we can begin to let him in on a few of the Christmas traditions that belong of our lives.
Graham even played with a little game of “video camera” utilizing the holes in the chicken box and dug into his chicken and fries. How enjoyable to view his little imagination work!
My hubby and after that went to the next location … Christmas lights and I treated ourselves with a Starbucks! Rec and the local Parks placed on the pretty cool travel through light program near the lake every year. It is just $5 and tonight we took 2 spins around the light program since Graham drank it a lot.
Davis. Simply a smile is brought by his little name to my face. I instantly see those precious dimples and eyes and that cute little grin filled with marvel. He’s so interested. And he’s so caring. Oh to press him!
He was enthralled by the couple of butterflies that hovered just over the marigolds simply 2 weeks back as we took a trip through the beautiful Mr. Cason’s Vegetable Garden. I viewed as he weaved out and in of the rows of yellows and oranges to chase them and stood there. He remained in heaven and absolutely nothing would move him out of this place.
What I understood was that simply around the corner was a variety of pleasant crops that smelled as sweet because they appeared and an even bigger butterfly garden fulled of butterfly bushes. The very best part? It was fulled of much more butterflies. The air was waving together and they were so brilliantly colored! My heart was bouncing with excitement for him to determine this wonderful place. I understood that he was going to like it a lot he would forget the two or 3 he was presently chasing after.
The words they use make you believe you are doing it all incorrect and can cut to the bone. That you are a failure.
However they are likewise fast to raise others up in prayer… even those you have neglected. How harmless and innovative these minds could be. How accepting and comprehending those little hearts are.
You seem like a damaged record of do simply when you believe the volume isn’t really working you get louder and don’ts and ‘s.
Only to find out that your actions start to show them affection, tenderness and patience and when you are silent they start to know you.
What sweet gifts we’ve actually been provided. What love our Father hope, and should have for people to send us these valuable reminders of elegance, love. They will not be little permanently. I’m quite sure they develop a foot a night within their rest and it makes me pleased and unfortunate all at the exact same time.
I deal having a number of rock stars! No kidding, exactly what they do each day remains to impress me. The majority of you understand this year that I began at a brand new school. I have actually truly had the chance to obtain to understand the instructors because we are so small and so new. There are only 5 of them! We have wonderful people in administration, not to mention. It truly has actually been a fantastic year up until now.
That implies that everybody uses various hats, since we are such a small school. We are all on the exact same committees, all of us go to practically every parent conference, as well as the list continues. These people have been so accepting of my role and me there and maintain positive attitudes. In some cases being the school counselor could end up like being the odd-man out.
Therefore, using the assistance of Kleenex? I put a couple of simple surprises for some of these I work together with. Since of times of year, it made good sense to provide the teachers Kleenex. Typically, it is on every instructors want list anyhow. I put the goodies with a little sticky note on their common work area. If anything, they knew I valued what they did everyday and was thinking of them.
We likewise have an extremely special lady who uses practically every hat there is to use at our school. She also handles the book keeping the data management and all takes care of the front office, although she not only! Seriously, she is incredible! Therefore, on her I left somewhat Willow Tree number of Kindness together with a sticky note. So I had the ability to slip this into her office to be able to shock her the next early morning, I generally work late. I acquired the best embrace from her! I stay for hugs!
Sign up with the Discuss the Kleenex Treatment motion and share a structure with somebody in requirement. It is enjoyable to see how simply a simple act of kindness can become a chain of occasions that influence and lighten up another’s day.
While hurrying to obtain breakfast prepared prior to the kids left for school, I recognized we ran out bread, two days ago. I needed to think about another option, because both kids choose taking a packed sandwich for lunch. It didn’t assist that I ‘d forgotten to purchase flat-bread too, so I chose to improvise on my Simple Chicken and Cheese Breakfast Muffins recipe.
Our children like anything with cheese on it (or inside it!) and spinach and you will never ever fail with pizza anything with my 2! Maintaining that in your mind, I whipped up a of 12 tasty Oatmeal Cheese Pizza Treats for lunch in under 20 minutes. (Can you inform, I feel achieved?).
- 2 cups organic all purpose flour
- ½ cup melted butter- unsalted
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp baking soda mixed in ½ cup plain yogurt (or buttermilk)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 cups of shredded Italian cheese (I used Organic Valley’s Italian blend- mozzarella, provolone, romano & parmesan cheeses)- 2 cups to mix in the batter, 1 cup to top the muffins prior to baking.
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach-chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In your mixer, mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together.
- Add the milk, butter and sauce to the dry mix and combine.
- Now add 2 cups of grated cheese + spinach and mix well.
- Spoon the prepared batter into your muffin pans. (This will make 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins or 24 regular sized muffins)
- Generously top each muffin with the remaining cup of cheese
- Place the trays into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes (Or till the muffins are golden brown).
Thinking about both kids and Hubs provided their stamp of approval to this recipe, I have to record it to guarantee I have for reference the following time I am in a lunch fix it available!
I’m no Martha Stewart in the kitchen but I have been making decent progress over the past number of months. And thanks to a recipe a friend passed on for an easy-to-bake, healthy, yummy and very wholesome bread, I feel a little more accomplished knowing that baking bread from scratch has been marked off my must-learn-to-bake list!
I’m sure you will find all these ingredients in your kitchen, so what’s holding you back from trying this out?
I have to admit I was intimidated when I started off but when as I worked my way through the recipe I realized it wasn’t hard at all.
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 cup old-fashioned quick-cooking (not instant) oats
- 1⅓ cups whole-wheat flour, or white whole-wheat flour (I used whole wheat flour)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup wildflower honey
- ¾ cup low-fat milk (I used 2% milk)
- Position rack in middle of oven; preheat to 375°F. Generously coat a 9-by-5-inch (or similar size) loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon oats in the pan.
- Tip the pan back and forth to coat the sides and bottom with oats.
- Thoroughly stir together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a fork, beat the remaining 1 cup oats, yogurt, egg, oil and honey in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in milk.
- Gently stir the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture just until thoroughly incorporated but not over-mixed (excess mixing can cause toughening).
- Immediately scrape the batter into the pan, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon oats over the top.
- Bake the loaf until well browned on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- (It’s normal for the top to crack.)
- Let stand in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
Believe me when I say you can bake bread!
My bread should be enough to convince you!!
In the event you are hard pressed for time but actually need to give child’s teachers, neighbors, friends and family or the mail man a house cooked Holiday gift, then these 3 fixing Christmas Pretzel Treats are the strategy to use!
We had a friend visit our house for the very first time last night with it being the Christmas season, I truly needed to send her house using a Christmas plate loaded with homebaked treats. This would mean a plate full of Coconut Snowballs, Chocolate Crinkle Cookies or several 3 fixing Christmas Oreo Cookie Balls. Ideally.
- Pretzels (Try and find pretty, if possible, Christmas themed, pretzels)
- 1 bag of Caramel Rolos, Hershey’s Kisses (I love doing the Almond ones or even the Candy Cane ones)
- Christmas M&Ms (Red and Green colored M&Ms)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Arrange the pretzels on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Place a Rolo/Hershey’s Kiss in the center, on top of each pretzel
- Once done, pop the tray in the oven for 3-4 minutes (Not longer)
- Remove and quickly but gently place a red/green M&M on each softened Rolo/Hershey’s Kiss
- Set aside to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- And voila, your Christmas Pretzel Treats are ready!
But before setting foot into our house, when she called fifteen minutes, I understood I needed to find something fast to do.
All you have to are pretzels, Rolos or Hershey’s kisses and Holiday (Red and Green M&Ms)…
Fast You can only submit entirely new text for analysis once every 7 seconds eager for chicken salad , and so I made the decision to go for the version that is fast and make things super easy, and I was in a little bit of a hurry. A simple recipe 2. used my Ninja to cut everything (if you do not have one, it is absolutely worth the money) and 3. I utilized — pleasantly surprised, although a bit nervous. In a hurry, but need something tasty.. Hereis the recipe and test it using chucked fine.
Fast Chicken Salad
2 cups diced grilled
3/4 are sticking with
1/2 red onion
1/2 cup apple
1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds or cashews
Pepper & salt to taste
You may either chop anything or I love to put it separately into the Ninja and actually get it chopped (only depends upon how you enjoy it.. Actually chopped or larger balls.) Combine everything in a big bowl and mix well. Serve on a magnificent lettuce leaf, croissants or rolls bread. Love!